On this week’s #AMAwithAMA, Metrolinx chief spokesperson Anne Marie Aikins answers your questions about service changes, wayfinding at Union Station, and a new tool in GO Special Constables’ tool belt.
After a brief break, Between the Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast is back.
Each week, host Matt Llewellyn will continue to bring listeners thoughtful conversations about Metrolinx services (GO, UP Express, and PRESTO), and other transit-related topics.
But there are some changes to the show’s schedule.
Instead of two episodes a week, there will be one new episode every Thursday. Episodes will alternate between ‘Ask Me Anything’ segments one week, and then more in-depth conversations the next week.
The Between the Lines team has some interesting episodes planned for the coming weeks – so listen and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts or here on Metrolinx News.
Want to learn more about the podcast? Check out the new show landing page.
This week, Between the Lines is back with the popular #AMAwithAMA segment.
Chief spokesperson Anne Marie Aikins talks about why Metrolinx hasn’t yet returned to full pre-pandemic service and how Metrolinx is working with the City of Toronto to improve wayfinding at Union Station.
Stay tuned – and thank you! – Between The Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast
- Stay tuned – and thank you!
- Episode 21 – Top 5 reasons customers get in touch with GO Transit customer service
- Episode 20 – #AMAwithAMA – Terrifying near miss video, what are sun kinks and Pride Month begins
- Episode 19 – Walking The Entire Eglinton Crosstown Line
- Episode 18 – #AMAwithAMA – GO & UP service changes, rail safety and your transit questions answered
Do you have a question you’d like answered? Email the team at email@example.com
Story by James Wattie, producer/editor, Between the Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast