The Between the Lines podcast team reached out to you for questions about our Metrolinx transit projects and we were overwhelmed with responses about LRTs projects. This week’s episode of the Metrolinx podcast looks to answer some of those questions.
When will the Eglinton Crosstown light rail transit (LRT) line open? What about the Hurontario LRT? Is the Ontario Line a subway or an LRT?
Those are just some of the questions our podcast team received after a callout on Instagram.
Want to learn more about the podcast? Check out the new show landing page.
This week on the Ask me Anything with Anne Marie Aikins, also known as #AMAwithAMA, Metrolinx’s Chief Spokesperson answers those questions and more.
Episode 17 – Fifty Years in Rail: Talking GO Transit's past & future with Rob Fuller – Between The Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast
- Episode 17 – Fifty Years in Rail: Talking GO Transit's past & future with Rob Fuller
- Episode 16 – #AMAwithAMA – Who is Train Guy, can TBMs be reused and more!
- Episode 15 – Tunnel Boring Machines
- Episode 14 – #AMAwithAMA – Your Light Rail Transit (LRT) questions answered
- Episode 13 – Navigating market volatility in transit
Do you have a question you’d like answered? Email the team at email@example.com
Since there is so much interest in the LRT projects, here is some extra reading for people looking for more info:
Story by James Wattie, producer/editor, Between the Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast