Listeners of Between the Lines have asked for weeks about when more service is coming to GO Transit and UP Express. This week on the podcast, Metrolinx chief spokesperson Anne Marie Aikins digs into the major service increases and more.
As the weather warms up, customers are returning to the GO Transit network and UP Express.
Metrolinx recently announced its latest round of service changes to meet the demand.
On this week’s podcast episode, the Between the Lines team gets listeners up to speed on that, as well as new welcome back program booths at Union Station to help customers refamiliarize themselves with transit.
Aikins and podcast host Matt Llewellyn also answer a couple of transit fan questions about how to volunteer at Union Station and the best ways to stay up-to-date with Metrolinx’s numerous transit projects.
Want to learn more about the podcast? Check out the new show landing page.
Stay tuned – and thank you! – Between The Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast
- Stay tuned – and thank you!
- Episode 21 – Top 5 reasons customers get in touch with GO Transit customer service
- Episode 20 – #AMAwithAMA – Terrifying near miss video, what are sun kinks and Pride Month begins
- Episode 19 – Walking The Entire Eglinton Crosstown Line
- Episode 18 – #AMAwithAMA – GO & UP service changes, rail safety and your transit questions answered
Do you have a question you’d like answered? Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to sign up the latest updates from Metrolinx projects in your area.
Story by James Wattie, producer & editor, Between the Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast