Take a stroll from Kennedy to Mount Dennis this week on Between the Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast. Contributor Jason Paris walks us through his four-part journey along the Eglinton Crosstown LRT route and what he saw (and ate) along the way.
Did you read the story last week about Jason Paris’ trek along Eglinton Avenue in Toronto as progress continues on the Eglinton Crosstown LRT route?
If you missed it, Paris decided to walk the 19 km route to get a feel for the impact of the project on the wider communities it will connect.
Here are a collection of photos from his journey:
Want to read the full story? Click here.
He speaks with Between the Lines host Matt Llewellyn on this week’s podcast to dig deeper into his experience.
Stay tuned – and thank you! – Between The Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast
- Stay tuned – and thank you!
- Episode 21 – Top 5 reasons customers get in touch with GO Transit customer service
- Episode 20 – #AMAwithAMA – Terrifying near miss video, what are sun kinks and Pride Month begins
- Episode 19 – Walking The Entire Eglinton Crosstown Line
- Episode 18 – #AMAwithAMA – GO & UP service changes, rail safety and your transit questions answered
Story by James Wattie, Between the Lines podcast producer & editor