Episode 17 – Fifty Years in Rail: Talking GO Transit's past & future with Rob Fuller – Between The Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast
- Episode 17 – Fifty Years in Rail: Talking GO Transit's past & future with Rob Fuller
- Episode 16 – #AMAwithAMA – Who is Train Guy, can TBMs be reused and more!
- Episode 15 – Tunnel Boring Machines
- Episode 14 – #AMAwithAMA – Your Light Rail Transit (LRT) questions answered
- Episode 13 – Navigating market volatility in transit
Meet the team:
Matt is the main voice on the Between the Lines podcast and a spokesperson with the Media Relations team. Before coming to Metrolinx, Matt was an award-winning photographer and spent nearly a decade as a CBC journalist honing his love for audio storytelling while hosting some of the largest local and network radio programs in Canada.
Anne Marie Aikins
For the past decade, Anne Marie has been Metrolinx’s chief spokesperson, often referred to as the ‘GO Train lady’ as she’s the face that customers often see on the news. Anne Marie addresses frequently asked questions in a bi-weekly Ask Me Anything segment.
James Wattie produces, edits and handles all social media for Between The Lines: A Metrolinx Podcast. He joined Metrolinx’s media relations team recently from CBC News Toronto, where he produced nightly television newscasts for nearly a decade.
“You can’t have growth without transit. Transit is the answer.”Hazel McCallion